iSolutions’ Founder wins Inagural Claris Lifetime Acheivement Award
Claris annually honors Claris Partners and Claris Community members for their award-worthy contributions and accomplishments around the globe.
In 2021, they added a new category for Lifetime Achievement. This award honors an individual Claris Partner who is a long-time pillar of the Claris Community and recognized as a leader whose voice is respected.
Claris awarded iSolutions’ Cris Ippolite with this inaugural award in 2021.
Some of the career highlights that led Claris to grant the very first lifetime acheivement award to Cris Ippolite include:
- Cris Ippolite has presented the most sessions at FileMaker DEVCON than any other speaker
- Most popular and most awarded FileMaker educator in the industry
- Most online training views of any Claris trainer
- Most classroom trainees of any Claris trainer
- Cris is one of 60 partner-level FileMaker Business Alliance members in the world, one of the longest to hold that designation
- Thought leader and driver of emerging technologies in the Claris industry for 25 years